- Excellent high bust support and a 360 underband, giving a secure supportive fit for all bust sizes.
- Dynamic core compression which enhances muscle awareness and promotes better body positioning
- Soft smooth straps, excellent freedom of movement.
- Fabric maintains shape.
- 80% polyamide and 20% Elastane
- Swim Categories: Pool Training, Salt and Fresh Water, Dipping and Distance Swimming.
- Bust Support (Low, Medium, High): High
- Wedgie Risk (Low, Medium, High): Low
- Bikini line anxiety (Low, Medium, High): Low
- Econyl fabric (i.e made from reclaimed fishing nets etc): No.
Excellent freedom of shoulder movement, the core compression really does enhance body position awareness in the water, supportive and fits a wide range of body shapes and bust sizes. WSC swimmers have used this costume in the English Channel, Irish Sea, Lidos, Pools, Lake Zurich and it performs brilliantly in all settings. Possibly the most versatile one piece on the market.
A WSC Swimmer Says: “Never thought I’d find a supportive racer back style that would hold my 32E bust securely and not look frumpy ! It’s been a revelation after years of underwire suits that just create too much drag.The tummy control is incredible and makes me super conscious of my core in the water.”
WSC Feedback: The use of eco fabrics would be a welcome development and Speedo we’d love more colour combinations!
WSC rating 9/10
Please note, this review contains affiliate marketing links, meaning if you click through from our website and make a purchase the WSC may receive a small payment, which will contribute towards our work to get women swimming, including operational costs. You can read more info about that here.
If you have more information on this product that you’d like to share so we can add to this review please email us at email@example.com.